Parents, Partners, and anyone interested in helping with our junior and senior teams are encouraged to sign up here. There are a range of positions in each grade that require your assistance, all training is free and its a great way to follow your son, daughter, partner, husband or wife through the grades. We need coaches, managers, trainers, co-ordinators, ground managers, support volunteers, first aid officers and assistants.
To express an interest click here!
Important information for Coaches
Intending coaches are required to conform to Rule 43 of the club constitution
(1) All coaches who intend to coach minis, mods and or junior teams must apply and pass the requirements set out in the Working with Children’s Act 2005 as soon as practicable
(2) All coaches must hold or intend to hold a VRL Coaches certificate within six months of taking up their position
(3) All coaches must hold or intend to hold a certificate of Coaching conducted by the Australian Sporting Commission before taking up their position
(4) The CPRLC must ensure and is responsible that all coaches have adequate training and support to pass the requirements of sub-rules (1), (2), (3)
(5) Coaches who fail to abide by or fail to meet the aforementioned sub-rules (1), (2), (3) will be ineligible to coach and have their commission withdrawn
(6) Coaches may be dismissed for insubordination to the Board, and or failing to carry out policies of the CPRLC
You can register here to undertake the coaches course conducted by the Australian Sporting Commission and Australia Institute of Sport.
You can register here for Coaching!!!
All coaches are required to be 'members with no voting rights' as a minimum pre-requisite.
Important Information for Administrators
Intending Administrators are invited to apply here as part of our risk minimisation program. Experience not necessary or essential, full training will be given. Training will involve a snapshot of administrative positions, duties, legal responsibilities, constitutional law, gst, tax obligations, tax law, administrative law, company law, corporate governance and the challenges that club administrators face in the future.
Administrators may be removed from their position in accordance with Rule 35 of the club constitution.
35 REMOVAL OF COMMITTEE MEMBER
(1) The CPRLC in general meeting may, by resolution, remove any member of the committee before the expiration of the member's term of office and appoint another member in his or her place to hold office until the expiration of the term of the first-mentioned member.
(2) A member who is the subject of a proposed resolution referred to in sub-rule (1) may make representations in writing to the Secretary or President of the CPRLC (not exceeding a reasonable length) and may request that the representations be provided to the members of the CPRLC.
(3) The Secretary or the President may give a copy of the representations to each member of the CPRLC or, if they are not so given, the member may require that they be read out at the meeting.
(4) A member of the management committee may lose his or
her seat on the committee for either of the following:
a. Absence from three or more meetings without leave
of absence in writing
b. Found not to be a financial member
c. Bring the CPRLC into serious disrepute
You can register your interest for administration here. ADMINISTRATION
Elected Administrators are required to be full members with voting rights as a minimum requirement. Non-Elected / Trainee Administrators are required to be members with no voting rights as a minimum pre-requisite. Click here for voting/no voting fees.